Sunday, August 30, 2009

EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE, NEWS & TAG FOR ME & YOU

Just wanted to pop on here and show you what you can get as an Exclusive FREEBIE this week in my Store's Newsletter. Remember, you must be a subscriber in order to get this freebie. You can subscribe to our Yahoo group or at the Store.
I wanted to show off a Tag that one of my Store CT's made for me using my Broken Kit (which is still on Intro Price until Sept. 7th). How cool is this Tag? Thanks Sam, I just luv it!
I also created a New Tag using my Cloud Stock Photo #51 and some Posers by Belle's Graphics. Hope you like! If you want one with your name on it, please email me at michelles_angels@yahoo.com with FEARLESS TAG REQUEST in subject line and I'll be more than happy to make you one. :o) I'll accept request until Sept. 7th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP