Monday, August 10, 2009

FREEBIE

We got new cell phones and my kids have been texting like crazy and it got me thinking.....SMILEYS! Yep, Smileys! I had fun doing these. You get 22 different Facial Features (includes the Face and Outline) saved as individual .png for easy customization. Plus, as a bonus, I've included 16 Smileys that I created..some of which were used in the preview. The pre-made Smileys are save in a layered .psd format so you can easily customize. CU OK! Get them HERE!

P.S. They are on SALE right now! *lol* Hope you like!

I have also been playing around with Bonnies (Cancer Moon Creations) Welcome Pak that you get for joining her Exclusive group and made this QP for you all! 800x800 @300ppi. PU Only! Hope you like! I took this pix of Grace at my older girls Softball Banquet! She was just loving that cupcake! *lol* Enjoy! (the word 'yum' is NOT on the QP)

DOWNLOAD QP HERE

Please some luv if you download! Have a great day/night! *muah*

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 11, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP