Monday, September 7, 2009

SHOWING OFF SOME NEW PRODUCTS

I just popped on here real quick to show you some things that I've been working on...Roxanna showed me how to make a few things in Photoshop! I have been wanting to learn for awhile and Roxy helped me make some brushes and some overlays from one of my Stock Photos! Check it out..what'cha think?
IF you like them..you can get them HERE!! On SALE for a limited time!!



These were fun to make! I think that I will most definately be making more! That means...sounds like some freebies are coming! Whooo Hoooo!


I have been wanting to do lots of things and I wish I had more hours in a Day! *lol* I am wanting to learn Poser too! That program looks complicated! Gonna take awhile to learn that one! But gonna try after everything settles down with the new store and all! Have you been by to see it yet? It looks awesome! We need more Designers sooo spread the word plz!


Just wanna be updated on products there? Join the mailing list and as soon as the Store opens and is already to go, I will be sending out Newsletters for Fantasy Posers Boutique just like I do for Michelles-Angels..Sign up at the right...tell ur friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP