Thursday, June 3, 2010

*CU FREEBIE* - SCALLOPED EDGER

Hey all,

I know its been a looooong time since I've posted a Freebie. We've been going through alot these past few months and haven't had the motivation to do much. I apologize. I had a friend request some Scalloped Edgers....I've never done anything like those so I thought I'd give them a try. At 1st I didn't really like them all that much until my BFF Rox made some Awesome Examples with them!! Check it out! These are avail in my Store HERE and you get 7 different ones for only $3!
Didn't she make some Awesome Examples? I just love the 2 papers on the bottom right!!! To let y'all experiment and see if you'd like these, I've made a CU FREEBIE for you! Hope you like, if you do, head on over to the store and get the rest. :) And, of course, Rox made the Example in this one too! :O) Thanks Babe!


1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 4, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP