Thursday, June 10, 2010

*FUNKY BORDER CU FREEBIE*

Make your Papers Funky with these Funky Borders! I was playing around in PSP and I made these Funky Page Borders. I think they turned out pretty cool! Each one has a different shape & pattern so no 2 are alike. Hope y'all like them. :O) You can get them HERE.



And of course, I made y'all a CU FREEBIE! YAH! This would be great for the 4th of July don't ya think? Full Size but can easily be resized for Taggers. Enjoy!


Click below To Download Your CU Freebie

1 comments:

Sarah June 10, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Thanks Michelle. This is really a cute idea

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP