Friday, August 13, 2010

**SALE** 50% OFF

I know that I've been MIA for awhile...had some personal things that I had/have to take care of. My car is still broke down so trying to deal with all that. Kids started back to school Aug. 9th, and trying to juggle their after school activities without having my car can be quite difficult! LOL! Thats why I'm having a 50% OFF SALE!! Luckily a friend from church will willing to fix my car without chargin me labor but the rebuild kit is gonna cost me over $700! (needs a new transmission).
Anyways, I will try to be around a little more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP