Thursday, August 26, 2010

*NEW SCRIPTS + CU FREEBIE*

Hey All,
I've been creating a little again! Not much..very slowly. It seems that my inspiration comes and goes! *rofl* I have 2 new Scripts in Stores! Here are the prevs! I'm very proud of the Spooky Tree Script. Took me a long time to get it right and over 4hours to edit the darn thing! *lol* I think it was worth it though. As always, the Layered PSD Template comes in the zip for those who don't have or use PSP! (And everything is on SALE until Aug. 31th!!)
Here is your CU FREEBIE just for stopping by. Hope someone can find some use for it! Enjoy!! Please leave a little luv, I so love to read all your comments!

2 comments:

Julie's Creations August 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Fab thanks Michelle love the freebie :)

Pssequimages August 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Your blog is beautiful. Thank you for the cute Halloween frame.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP