Friday, September 10, 2010

*IN REMEBRANCE OF 9/11* 2 CU FREEBIES!!

I just LOVE this song (see at bottom of post) and I think DJ Sammy does a beautiful job of singing it! I remember where I was 9/11. Do you? I remember seeing all the devastation & heart wrenching videos/pictures of what was done to our Great Nation! I want to say 'Thank You' to all who serverd and are currently serving, for protecting us even though it comes with a price. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

My Son, Andrew, would like to help. He is 6yrs old and is in Boy Scouts, and his goal (Bless his Little Heart) is to raise enough money to send 100 Gift Packages to Soilders who are overseas!! You can help (even $1 CAN help) by either donating what you feel you can (use the donate button over to the right) or you can buy a Care Package directly by Visiting the Boy Scouts Website HERE. If you order online, please put in Andrews ID# 7145833, as his pack will get credit for it. (70% of every online purchase goes back to local scouting: 35% goes to Andrews Pack and once he gets $250 in online sales, he will earn 5% of total online sales back in an Amazon gift card). Andrew (and our Troops) will appreciate anything that you can do! *MUAH*
I made 2 CU FREEBIES for y'all to Commerate 9/11. I hope you like them and can find use for them. It took me awhile to get the flag to 'wave' *lol* Both the Flag and the US are Full Size (7in @300dpi) Enjoy!


Enjoy the Video!! (It makes me cry)


2 comments:

Carol,  September 11, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebies in memory of this horrific day and our beautiful nation. The video was beautiful and brought back a lot of sad memories. May we never forget! Thank you!

Anonymous,  September 14, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Last Saturday I had Fox on all day to watch and remember the most tragic day in our history and to remember the American People who died and the American People that will never forget. Thank you for sharing this video and yes, the tears flowed with sorrow.

Hugs to you,
Barb

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP