Friday, September 10, 2010

*REMEMBER* + NEW SCRIPT

I have a New Script in Store now. I hope y'all like. He gave me such fits! *lol* Took me almost and entire day to create him and then took me almost 4 hours to edit the script because it was not wanting to work in any version besides 9! My poor testers..must have given it to them to retest about 3 times! LOL! But, I figured it out and now this Cute Little Trick or Treat Bear will run in all versions of PSP including pesky 13! *lol* He comes in a Pumpkin Costume complete with lots of Candy he got Trick or Treating! :) Full Size (6x6in @300dpi) and as always, Layered PSD Template is included in Zip!

I made this Tag using Mystee's Kit Esprit_de_Corps. Feel Free to Snag if you'd like! :O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP