Monday, September 20, 2010

*NEW* Cupcake PSP Script + PSD

This was inspired by 'Cupcake Wars' on Food Network and a challenge from my Daughter! *lol* I was braggin that I could make better ones than the contestants...so this is what I came up with! Script is Interactive and a Blank Cupcake Pick in included in the zip for you to further Personalize your Cupcake! Great for all Occassions!! Birthday, Holidays, Weddings, Baby Showers, etc! Have a Favorite Football Team? Personalize you a cupcake with their colors! So many things you can do with this! Full Size. And as always, Greyscaled Layered PSD Template is included in the zip for those that do not use/have PSP. Get it HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP