Friday, September 17, 2010

*PS Layer Styles FREEBIE*

I made Layer Styles!! HAHAHA! I've been wanting to learn how to do these for a long time now & finally got around to learning! WhooHooo! Here is my very 1st set! I picked some colors of a picture that I took when my son when to the Pumpkin Patch, and I hope you like them! :O) They were Created in CS3 and so far have been tested in CS3-CS5. If they work in any other version for you, please comment and let me know. I (hopefully) created them so that they would like nice on both FS and TS stuff...*crossing fingers* My testers said that they work very nice on either. You can use these as CU, what you create with my Styles can be sold/given away but for PU (personal Use) ONLY & credit is required. IF you want to use my Layer Styles to create NEW CU items to sell/give away & without credit, you may purchase a LIFETIME CU4CU LICENSE over to the right! License Holders may create anything they wish to sell/give away however they want as long as my Styles are not given away. (Valid on my Styles only, not Valid on my Scripts). Hope y'all enjoy the Freebie, you get 6 different Colors in the set.


If you like the FREEBIE, you're sure to love these as well. These were made a little differently so the effect that you get will be slightly different. This is the 2nd set that I created. Tested in CS3-CS5. You get 5 great halloween Colors in this Set. Avail HERE.
I will definately be making more, so keep an eye out! :O)


6 comments:

Anonymous,  September 17, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

thank you Michelle for the pumpkin styles !
karine

MouserMo September 18, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Mungo September 19, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Thanks Michelle both for the pumpkin passion styles (love the colours) and the incentive you gave me to try to load the styles in PSE7. I am a newbie to PSE7 and was pleased to find that I could use them

Michelle's Angels September 20, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Thank you so much Mungo for letting me know that it works in PSE7! I was wondering if they would work in Elements!

Michelle's Angels September 20, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

You all are so very welcome for the Freebie Styles!! So glad that you like them! :O)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP