Saturday, September 4, 2010

*NEW PRODUCT + PU FREEBIE*


A very Dear friend of ours (we've known her since we were kids..lol) has had a very rough time. She is diabetic and 7months pregnant, went to the hospital due to severe pain and hemmoraging. Her and the baby were in distress. Being Diabetic, her blood sugar spiked really high. We have been praying for her and her baby all week and I am happy to announce that the baby was born yesterday and is doing good! Praise God! Heather (Mommy) is still having a little trouble, she lost a lot of blood during delivery and they are keeping her a little while longer. I will continue to pray for them and will welcome any prayers that you can send up to the Heavens on their behalf! I want everyone to meet Little Landon! Isn't he adorable? Premature but doing good right now!
I don't like to ask people for money (they really need it) as I know that it is tight everywhere and everyone is struggling with their own problems SO...here is what I am doing. ALL profit I get from any Sales this week, I will be sending to Heather and her Baby!! She needs things for him such as diapers, clothes...etc. You can see ALL my Products HERE! IF, you have a few dollars to spare and would like to help, there is a Donate Button over to the right, you can use paypal or credit card AND for donating, I will DOUBLE your donation with a Coupon to my Store! (Good on my products only!) If you donate $10, I will send you a $20 Coupon to spend on my products (not valid on my BMS). When you donate, I will send the Coupon to the email that you used. Please make sure that I get a valid email addy so I can send you the Coupon!! Any and all would be so greatly appreciated!!

I have a new Product in Stores now! This was inspired by a clock that I have of my Great Grandparents. Its very special to me as that is all I have left that was theirs. :) Hope y'all like! CU/PU/S4H/S4O. Comes with 2 different Clock Faces. :)


I made y'all a FREEBIE with my Clock Frame Template! Its for PERSONAL USE ONLY plz. I know its a little early for Halloween hope someone will like to use it in their LOs or Tags. Plz no sharing and no CU use with it. Thanks & Enjoy!




3 comments:

MouserMo September 4, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH September 5, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Halloween post on Sep. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP