Friday, September 3, 2010

*Lil Diva QP FREEBIE*

Hi All,
Exquisite Scraps has a Great Collab called 'Lil Divas'. I was playing with it and just had to scrap my 'lil diva'! *lol* Dana definately is my Diva! She loves to pose and think she is such a diva! This kit is perfect for all those pix! Collab contains both FS & TS. I used some of the Full Size items and made this! I am giving it away as a QP for all who want it. FS at 3600x3600 @ 300dpi. (without my pix of course! LOL). Personal use only!






Here is just one of the prevs of this Collab! Visit the Store to see more! And you can get it FREE right now with any $7 purchase!

2 comments:

MouserMo September 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH September 4, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Sep. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP