Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Mix PK, Piper & Esmerelda

My heart goes out to those all over that are being affect by these horrific storms! My prayers are with all of you! Praise God, all we have got so far in our area are winds, heavy rains and a few thunder/lightning storms...no real major damage. Everyone please be safe where ever you are!



Not being on the computer much for over a week, I had many things waiting for me..LOL! I finally got a few things all finished up, packaged and added to stores. Here they are...Piper and Esmerelda are the 2nd set of Posers that my girls made..they hope you like 'em.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP