Monday, September 22, 2008

LO and, yep another QP!

Hi y'all again. I forgot that I told Michelle @ Craftyscraps that I was going to post the new LO that I made for her using her kit 'Ginger Pink' and of course I made it into a QP for ya! LOL! I know that is all I've been giving you, but I am haiving so much fun scrappin with these kits, that I haven't been trying to make a kit of my own ROTFLMAO! But, I can tell you that I actually have in mind something for a kit, hopefully I'll get it all together soon. It probably will be a mini but hey, it'll be my 1st! This kit is just so cute, I had to put a pix of my baby in it. Could you all just see her doing a commerical for Verizon? Hee! Hee! This was her modeling pix taken last Oct. She wouldn't sit still for the photo shoot, so my sister gave her my moms cell phone.



Just click on the preview to get your QP & don't forget the luv!


*Remember, this is for your personal use only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP