Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update on my Princess QPs

I just wanted to let you all know that I have had over 300 downloads between the 2 Princess QPs. I think that is so cool. Considering that I am still new at this and they were some of my first LOs that I turned into QPs. Thank you all so much for wonderful comments you've left, I love reading all of them! Now I know why so many people on their own blogs keep saying they want the comments and that it keeps them going, cuz it really does! Especially being a 'newbie' just knowing that so many people are enjoying my creations, it makes me want to do more, so if you download please leave a comment. Thanks! I want to let you all know that Lei made another fab freebie to go with the princess series, this one is in pastels. YAH! Its called Cinders Wish.. here is a preview....


And, I had left her a comment that I would love to have a Prince kit to scrap some of my pix of my Prince Andrew and 'Wish Granted' she said. She made one. How cool is that? Here is a preview of her 'My Little Prince' kit. Visit her here to get these beautiful freebies and so much more! Don't forget to leave her some luv! Thanks Lei for this fab freebie!!

You can bet that I will have a LO (and quite possible a QP ) on here real soon. I have to run, I have a busy day today. I have to take Kayla to the dr. this afternoon and then try to get back to get her & Dana to cheerleading practice on time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP