Monday, September 29, 2008

My 1st Award!

I got my first blog award! I am so excited! My blog hasn't even been up for 2 weeks yet. I want to say Thank You to Lei @ fairydustprincess for giving this award to me. She is an amazing designer and has lots of great freebies as well other kits. Have you seen her new Cluster Borders yet? Absolutely Beautiful! And if you get a club membership you get 1 free at the beginning of the month, plus other great stuff! I need to get one LOL! I am new to this but I have some fav blogs that I frequent, so here goes!



Here are the rules:

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6.If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’tneed to pass it on.

Here are the blogs that I nominate:

(Of course I am giving this back to Lei!)

1. Lei http://www.fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com/

2. Michelle http://www.craftyscraps.blogspot.com/

3. Melanie http://digibygodsdesign.biz/

4. Linda http://www.bonscrapatitdesigns.blogspot.com/

5. Kimberly http://www.kimscrapping.blogspot.com/

6. Joyce http://www.juicyscrap.blogspot.com/

7. Kim http://www.kimbsdesigns.blogspot.com/

8. Jessica http://www.nezzidesigns.blogspot.com/

They are in no paticular order! I was only supposed to do 7 but I did 8 anyways, HEE HEE! There are so many blogs out there that I like, but these are some of my favs. Make sure you visit them, they are great!! Thanks for some of the comments some have left about my issues with school. Check back soon as I post an update and might have something for ya! *LOL* I have to run now, so I don't have time!

3 comments:

Kim B September 29, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

AWWW- thanks so much for this honour! And WOW- Michelle has done a stunning job- your blog looks AWESOME! Thanks again and I look forward to seeing more of you LO's too.

(((HUGS)))

Unknown September 29, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Thank you for the award. :) I love your blog, it looks great!! I also have 4 children (but mine are all grown now). I read your last post as well, and don't blame you for being upset!! You have EVERY right to know where your child/children are at. And your child shouldn't have to go to school and be bullied. You hang in there and do whatever you have to do for your children. I also think your kit is fantastic.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever September 30, 2008 at 12:58 AM  

WOO HOO!!! Look at you girl!!! I LOVE the BLACK and RED - one of my ALL-TIME favorite color combos!!!

Michelle, THANK YOU! I am MOST honored to receive this award from you - TOO SWEET you are!

I've spent a bit here and have read through your posts - I am APPALLED, but NOT shocked at the school WOES you have been experiencing. I do not place much value in the present day school system (not to say that there are not some GOOD ones out there) and that is ONE reason I homeschooled my six for six years!!! It is definitely NOT for EVERYBODY, but when you've had enough, it is an alternative. I hope your troubles are resolved via the STATE SCHOOL BOARD and that your daughter is able to feel FREE and TOTALLY herself again and not have to fear any flack from the immature attitudes of the school staff. How SAD is this kind of stuff anyhoo? SHEESH! And these are people our children SHOULD be able to look up to!

I am going to be away Thursday through Sunday and I will get in touch with you next week, K? If you DO NOT hear from me by mid-week, PLEASE come and rattle my cage!!!

Keep up the AWESOME work and your FIRST kit is VERY sweet!!! I LOVE that you've used your OWN photos!!!

Have a GORGEOUS day and KEEP on KEEPIN' on!!!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

P.S. OHHHH, that is SOOOOO cool about being an extra for the movie, "The Prey" - I'll wait for it to come out on DVD and watch just to spy ya!!! He, he ... XOXO

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP