Saturday, October 25, 2008

Childhood Memories Blog Train




Ooops! I was supposed to post this last night, but was having a few computer issues. I'm so sorry! This is my first blog train and I started late! *LOL* This blog train is about stuff that reminds you of fav childhood memories and one that comes to my mind is playing in the snow, so that is what my kit is themed on! I hope you all like it!




This is my part....click on the preview to download! (P.s. I intended for this to be a full sized kit but somehow turned out to be tagger sized..*lol* Sorry!)


****SORRY, FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED. YOU CAN STILL GET THIS KIT FOR ONLY $1 @http://www.scrapdebris.com/michelles-angels.htm**********


I even made a QP for ya...just click the preview



If you download, don't forget to leave some luv! Now, just hop back on the train and get all the rest of the kits!

Laurie's Scraps

Designs from a Scattered Mind

Reality Bytes Designs

simply.scraps

Robyn‘s Chic Scraps

Shabby Pumpkin

Scraps ‘n Pieces

Premier Pages

Michelles-Angels -You are Here!

6 comments:

Andrea October 25, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Thank you! So cute! I live in a snowy state so some of my childhood memories are of snow days as well.

Ephémère, Qc. October 25, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Beautiful part, I love winter, pretty colors and adorable QP, thank you very much. Bye... Merci beaucoup, c'est très joli.

Anonymous,  October 26, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

I love it! Thank you so much!

Cristi October 28, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

This is a very cute kit, I love the snowmen. Thanks for making it free!

Kate & Gabe October 29, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

I just found your blog. Thank you so much for the beautiful design!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP