Monday, October 27, 2008

'Cross'

I was listening to the radio the other day and a song came on (I think the title is 'God is Great' by Cheryl Crow) and one verse said (paraphrased) 'If you could ask God one question, what would it be?" WOW! What would one ask God if only had one question to ask? I have so many, like why all the bad things happen, especially to children. It makes me so sad that the world has gotten so out of control! This is the time we need Jesus the most! I have made a cross that I want to share with everyone to remind you all that JESUS LOVES YOU! You may use this cross for whatever you want...personal use, CU, S4H/O. The more we pass it around, the people will know that Jesus loves them. I hope you all like it, I made it all by myself!! YAH!! I would love to see anything that you make with it...kit..LO..QP..whatever you make!

It has an outer glow effect to it (the black background is so you can see it), it is transparant and will look best on a dark background! Click on the preview to download & don't forget to leave some luv!! Everyone have a Blessed Day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 28, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP