Tuesday, October 28, 2008

'Funky Fall' kit


Do you like the blog look? Its almost the way it first was before the code got all messed up!! Michelle McCoy spent a good portion of the day fixing it for me (I'm a dummy when it comes to all those codes.. *lol*). She even added a heart with wings like in my Banner. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHELLE!!! I love it! Some of it is still pink, but thats o.k.

Couple of things in this post...bear with me! I got our family pix back from Olan Mills the other day and just got to upload them into slide.com. Wanted to share them with all of you. Comments welcome!



I made another mini kit..for Busyscrappin's mini kit challenge. I hope you like it. I found out how to use a new filter that I just got. LOVE IT! Look what I did to the leaves paper! How cool. I didn't see no point in wasting the kit so I uploaded it to 4shared...hopefully someone can find some use for it! I would love to see what you make with it!

****SORRY..FREEBIE EXPIRED...YOU CAN STILL GET THIS MINI KIT FOR ONLY $1 @ http://www.scrapdebris.com/michelles-angels.htm************

I had over 430 downloads of my Childhood Memories Blog Train kit...'Snowy Memories' Wow!! I was so excited! Can't wait for the other blog trains. Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments left here on my blog and on 4shared! I love reading them! You all have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Unknown October 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

WOW!!! you have a Beautiful Family those pictures are Awesome and so is your Mini kit....Great Job!!!!
((hugs))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP