Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Exciting News

I have exciting news for you all...I will now also be a part of the CT for Melanie and Leaonna! I am just so excited about that, can't you tell. I am so lucky to be working with alot of wonderful ladies..and I thank them so much for this opportunity! I will have their blinkies on here soon, as soon as I figure this thing out...I'm a little technically challenged at the moment apparantly! *ROTFL* When Michelle designed my blog, she added her blinkie and I tried to get it the others to work, but for some reason I can't. Leaonna needs to redo hers she said, and Melanie doesn't know the 'code' for hers since she doesn't do blogger. Suggestions would be welcome! Anyways, I am still gonna try to learn to make my own stuff but right now I am having way to much fun playing with others! *lol*. I like to make LOs and QPs, that I can do right now, so you'll most likely just get QPs for now, maybe a mini kit here and there, until I learn more. You all don't care do ya? I wanted to share with all of you my first LO & QP that I made for Leaonna. It is using her 'A Harvest of Blessings' kit. This kit is AWESOME! I love the colors and I made just a simple LO but I love it, I hope you do to! Don't forget to visit Leaonna's blog here or click here to go directly to her store, and pick up this kit! You won't be disappointed!


Here is my LO...




Here is a preview of this lovely kit..


As promised...here is your QP. Just click on the preview to download. If you like, please leave some luv and please abide by my QP TOU as stated above this post! Thank you and enjoy!

Come back tomorrow as I will have you another one that I made with one of Melanie's kits!!

2 comments:

Unknown October 2, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

Way to go hun!!! I just LOVE How you showcased my kit!!! very nice!! and you know i love your QP...((hugs))

cjpeterson38 October 5, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

I would love to use this but I can't get it to go to a link.
Thanks anyway!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP