Thursday, October 2, 2008

Girly Girl

Sorry, my post is late today, had a long day. I went to town with my sister to have lunch and we had a few errands to run. Then after the kids got home from school, we had to go to cheerleading practice, then had dinner @ my moms, then home. John gave the little ones a bath, then everyone else went to bed....whooo! Now, its time to relax and play online for awhile.. *lol*

BTW, did you notice that I got the blinkies working. YAH!!! It took me most of the day to figure it out! Not to mention all the e-mails that I sent to Leaonna asking for help. Thank you so so much Leaonna!!! You are awesome! I really appreciate you!

Oh, I promised you a QP from a LO that I made using Melanie's kit 'Bow- Tique'. This kit is so beautiful! It has so many goodies! Here is my LO, I hope you like it. I have alot of pix of Dana in her 'Diva' mood and I just like how this turned out!


And of course, your QP. Just click on the preview to download & don't forget the luv.


Here is a preview of the kit that I used to make these..

This kit is just georgous and its HUGE, about 387MB. WOW! And its only $10 BUT if you go now you will get it for 50% off. Melanie is offering 50% off all her kits that are $5 and up for the whole month of October (discount will be added in the shopping cart). Click on her blinkie to be taken directly to her shop.

2 comments:

Maria October 3, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

cjpeterson38 October 5, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Thanks for the freebie. I love QP's so this is really great.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP