Thursday, October 30, 2008

'Pure Joy'

Hey all,

I just finished a LO for another one of Busyscrappin's Challenges. I couldn't wait to share it! Its one of my fav. pix that we had taken. Usually I am the one behind the camera, so most pix don't have me in them. Actually like 99% of them don't. *LOL* Most of my pix only include my children. But when we had our family pix done....the photographer just did an awesome job with me & my son...Take a look...


And of course you all know me...I made you a QP but first let me tell you about the kit that I used to make this LO. This a new kit from Melanie @ ByGodsDesign called 'Faboulous Fall'. This kit is awesome. Just click here to get it!

Here is a preview of it..


And here is your QP. Hope you all like it!



If you dowload please don't forget to leave some luv! Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 1, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

You've been blogged! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP