Monday, October 6, 2008

'Sunkissed Love'

Hi eveyone. Hope your weekend is going good. I made a LO using Nezzidesign's kit 'Sunkissed Love' I hope you all like it. Of course I turned it into a QP. We just got back from my mom & dads house, my mom & I spent most of the evening scrappin! We still do the traditional scrap, but with our digi pages *lol* I will be posting them on here sometime in near future! Anyways, here is a preview of 'Sunkissed Love'..

Here is the LO that I made...called 'Splashin'...you'll see why..*ROTFLMAO*



Just click on the preview to download the QP & don't forget the luv. I hope you all like it!!

P.S. To Cjpeterson38...you left a comment about the 'God Bless our Family' QP link not working...I checked it and it was working fine for me...try it again. I know sometimes, depending on time of day, 4shared acts funny. Please try it again...click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP