Saturday, November 1, 2008

ASDS 'After Dusk' Blog Train + A Special award!!

'After Dusk' Blog train finally here!! YAH!! This will be a long post because my contribution to this train is 8 QPs. I have had the honor of working with some of these great kits ahead of time! I have been trying to figure out the best way to post all these and decided that I will just post them one right after another and refer to the designer and the # they are in the blog roll! Sound good?


But 1st , I want to tell you about my Special Award! I have been doing challenges all this month over @ Busyscrappin, I have even posted some of the stuff I've did for the challenges here, and guess what? I was the 1st to complete all 16 challenges! What'd I win? I get a FREE 1 month membership to all their CU items!!! How cool is that?? I can't wait to see what the challenges are for Nov. This was the 1st time, I participated in challenges and it was neat...it made me think up LOs that I probably wouldn't have done. Also, I got this really cool award/sticker....
I will add all the challenge entries that I've made to a slide show and add them to my sidebar...probably sometime this weekend so you can see all the things I've done..

Now on to the Train.....The theme is 'After Dusk'...what do you do when the sun goes down?? I didn't zip these but my QP TOU still applies...if you are unsure about it please take a min to read it at the top of this post. Thank you! As always, just click on the preview to download and don't forget to leave some luv!!

*When I make my QPs...it is usually from a LO that I've done minus my pix so they are made 8x10 cuz I like to print them..since I specifically made these as QPs there are 12x12!*

This is one I made with Panda Bear Designs..shes # on the blog roll!

This one I made for Lindas Dream Design...she is #27 on the blog roll.



These I made using Bitnbobs kit..she is #22 on the blog roll!


These were made using MagsGraphics kit...she is #32 on the blog roll!



These were made with Kalo Designs kit...she is #46 on the blog roll! *LINK FIXED!*



This one was done with Shel Belle Scraps kit...she is #45 on the blog roll!

Told you my post was long...sorry! Now, just hop aboard the train and go get all the beautiful kits!!


1. abyscraps by Sheila
2.Adele of Blind Sight Designs
3.Anne at Creative Dreams
4.Arvita's at Elam's Flights Of Fancy
5.Becky
6.Brooke at Ahhh Scrap
7.by God's design
8.Carolyn at Digi Cyber Scraps
9.CharmeDivaScrapz
10.Chiara at Creative Digital Scraps
11.http://harley310.blogspot.com/
12.Cyndi, Wetfish Designs
13.Deanna at Flower Scraps
14.Deb AKA The ScrappinCop
15.Debbie at Digital Keepsakes
16.Diana at Sass n Scrap Designs
17.Erika {aka PinkuPixie}
18.Florrie
19.HeatherStokes ~ HSDesigns
20.jeanniebs designs
21.Julia at BeaconScrap
22.Julie aka Bits 'N' Bobs
23.Kathy Goldstein at The Scrap Loft
24.KittenScraps
25.Lady V dZine
26.Lei at Fairydustprincess-magicmaker
27.Lindas Dream Designs
28.Lois at ScrappinwithLadye
29.Lori at ScripityScrapDesigns
30.Lynn at Heavenly Crafts
31.lynnirene
32.Mags at MagsGraphics
33.Manda at Disaster In Designs
34.Marie at EmCee Scraps
35.melanie aka sweetasmel
36.http://www.michelles-angels.blogspot.com/ *YOU ARE HERE*
37.http://digitalfunplace.blogspot.com/
38.http://misstykaldesigns.blogspot.com/
39.Nicole at Digi-Designs by Nicole * LINK CORRECTED*
40.Oase
41.RachNess
42.Scraping with Jen
43.ScrappyShannon
44.Shabby Tagger
45.Shel at Shel Belle Scraps
46.Stacy at Kalo Designs
47.Sticky Kisses Scraps
48.Teri At Teris-Thing-O-My-Jigs
49.TerresaS
50.Wendi at Willow Grace Designs
51.WillowRaven at Purple Dragonfly Creations>

Hope you all like my QPs. Make sure you make all the stop to get some great kits!!!

6 comments:

Penny S November 1, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Thanks for sharing the wonderful QP's. I noticed that the links for the Kalo QP's are linked together and point to only the 2nd QP file.

Unknown November 2, 2008 at 3:39 AM  

WOW! You've done a fabulous job on the QP's Michelle! Love them all.

Mags November 3, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

You did such a super job with the quick pages!! Thanks so much for working with my portion!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  November 3, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Thank you for the lovely qp :-)

Michele November 4, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for creating them, they are so versitle! Thanks

Elaine November 15, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Thank you so much, love it!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP