Tuesday, November 25, 2008

'Cookie Perfections'

I know that Thanksgiving is Thurs. but I just can't stop thinking ahead to Christmas! That is my all time favorite Holiday! Not only are we to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, but it is a great time to really spend some time with my family! Good quality time! Not just sitting around watching t.v. or whatever. We play games, EAT, and have a good time!
One of our favorite things to do is make Christmas Cookies, although we never get the cookie or the icing just perfect...we have a great time trying *LOL* How many of you strive to get the perfect cookie? The perfect cookie texture, the perfect shape, and the ever impossible, perfect icing?
Well, I was making some cookies in PSP the other night and I was using the smudge tool to spread out my incing to make it look more realistic and then those memories of trying to the get the icing just perfect on my cookies, made me stop and think. I may not be able to get the icing perfect in the real world but I can in the digi world!!! So, I have created 'Cookie Perfections' THE perfect cookie, perfect shape, perfect texture & THE PERFECT ICING! *LOL* I hope you all like them and find lots of uses for 'em!! Have fun, don't forget to leave some luv if you download, and send me pix of what you make using these little 'Cookie Perfections'.

Download

Some are gingerbread cookies and some are sugar cookies with various 'candies' on them. Well, ok...so I made the perfect cookie with the perfect icing but with not so perfect 'candies' on them *LOL* The poinsettas on the tress could be little candies, right? *LOL*

6 comments:

Anonymous,  November 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Thanks for sharing your lovely cookies with us. Hey, decorations are decorations on cookies right, LOL. They are cute. Hugs -- xoxo!!

Anonymous,  November 26, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 26 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes November 26, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

Thanks for sharing the cookies...I just love them!! :)

Anonymous,  November 26, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Bonjour,
I like the nice story of your family cookies...
These Photoshop ones are beautiful but, maybe a little too perfect ! ;)
Merci beaucoup !
C from Paris :)

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

I think they are great! Look good enough to eat! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP