Monday, November 24, 2008

Script Sampler Freebie & Introductions

Well, since I am venturing more into the designing thing and going to be making more stuff and selling in a store...I figured it was time to get myself a CT!!!! WOW! Never thought I would need one of those..but here we are! I am so happy to be able to do this!

I have met these ladies in my digiscrappin class and I happy to say that we have become friends! I offered the CT positons to them before I did a CT call to give them a chance to join me on this adventure! They have helped me before with the bookplate script and I was so impressed with their results that I had to have them on my team!! I may have a few more joining me...haven't heard from them as of yet!

So, I want to send a BIG Welcome to my new CT Angels....Jo, Peta, Rose, and Teri. I have added links to their blogs on my right sidebar under CT Angels...thats catchy don't ya think? I am so very happy to have them! Make sure you visit their blogs too! I'm sure you will find lots of goodies there...not only from my stuff, but stuff of their own as well!!

On to the Freebie! I have been working on two scripts (I was up till 6am this morning fixing them) and was still working on the this afternoon to make sure they are perfect! They will be available in my store soon! So keep checking! I have made for you a sampler from both scripts. I use red on one and green on the other..so maybe you would want to use them for a Christmas LO. IF you want to make them any color you want..you gotta go buy the scripts! *LOL*

Download

Paper not included! I hope you can find some uses for these and don't forget to leave some luv if you download. I would love to see what you make from these...just send me an e-mail!

5 comments:

Deborah November 25, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

These look great. Thank you.

Deborah November 25, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

These look great. Thank you.

Candie November 25, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

These are so pretty! TY for sharing them! You go girl... very well done!

Anonymous,  November 30, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Just what I needed!
Thank you sooo much for offering these. I hope your Christmas is blessed beyond measure~
Connie*

cjpeterson38 December 2, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

Hugs to you and a great big THANK YOU!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP