Sunday, January 4, 2009

Another Script...just in time for Valentines Day! + A FREEBIE

I finally got my new script done and tested! Just in time for Valentines Day and while my stores are all on sale for 70% off! YAH!! This is a set of 2 scripts. One is silver and the other is gold! That reminds me of the Girl Scout song..'Make new Friends' doesn't it! I hope that you all really like this one...took me awhile to get it just right for you all!


Here is a preview...


These scripts require Eye Candy 4000! You get to choose the color of the main big hear, the little heart and the little circle bead! Hurry on over to the store to get these while its 70% off!!

Download Sampler These are for your Personal Use ONLY! The sampler are exactly as pictured in the preview!

Here is a great examle that Peta did! Love the green one witht he rose! Here is what she said about this script....."These worked like a charm, and are so beautiful. Congrats to you yet again beautiful. Hugs Peta." Thanks for the beautiful example and the kind words. You all make sure you go visit my CT Angels' blogs!



This next example is from Rose. What beautiful Hearts she made!! Love the one with the rose pattern in it! Here is what she said about this script..."Wonderful Script. It ran great in ver 9 and 10. Thank you for letting me play.
hugs,
Rose"
Remember that all my examples shown are save at a very low resolution and a very small size, so please do not try to take my images! I took the word example off of Petas, as I just thought it took away from her beautiful design!

I also added a few other products to the store as well! Since my Valentine Grab Bag was such a sucess, I decided to make a part 2! It is available now in all my stores as well!


Download Sampler of my Valentines CU Grab Bag 2! (No Preview..its only a bag anyways! *LOL*)


And lookie here....I made some Valentines Preset Shapes!!

There are 26 shapes! Perfect for making those Valentine Kits/LOs!! Hope you all enjoy the samplers and don't forget to leave a little luv if you download! Thank you all for all your wonderful comments!!

Don't forget to get them while on sale!

All stores is 70% off all my products right now!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Elements - Valentines post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP