Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEW KIT + QP FREEBIE

My kids are on Spring Break this week and I have been trying to get them to clean up their rooms.....Boy, you would think that I had asked them to clean the Entire House! *LOL* What is it with kids and having a messy room? When I was a kid, my room was never THAT messy! It would get messy, buy I cleaned up. I didn't like a messy room, so it was cleaned up most of the time.

I remember my mom making us get up on Sat. Mornings and we had to CLEAN...I mean CLEAN. That included vacuuming and dusting...all of it. I think I have been too easy on my kids. I think they should be kids and all and have some fun, but I think they need to have some responsibilities as well. I am trying to instill that in them now....should have done it years ago! *LOL*

I made a new kit...yea, me...a new kit! *ROFL* I know that I don't make kits very often, but I actually had fun making this one. You will find several of my scripts in this kit. I even got some cool clipart for it! Its very Retro! Take a look!! I call it 'Peace'
If you want this kit, click HERE. I made you a QP from it. Its 8x10 @ 300ppi. Hope you like it. Its for Personal Use Only!DOWNLOAD QP HERE

You should go see what one of my Store CT's made with this kit...They are Great. Heres a prev.



Thanks sooo much for these Alexe!! If you want these, go visit Alexe and download from her blog. Don't forget to leave her some luv.

One of my Designers, Janet...made me a present using my Kit...How Cool was that? This is beautiful...thanks so much Janet!!

I also got another present from Ellie, another one of my Designers. She made this for me using my New Record Script. This was just sooo sweet of her, don't ya think?
I can't believe I forgot to post this awhile back...sorry, ladies. Dawne made a tag for me using Stephanies New Kit...Heart Persuasion (which is on Sale!!) How beautiful is this? I love it!!

Don't forget about Our Blog Train...You could win $10, $5, or $2 Gift Certificate to my Store!! All you have to do is make a LO/Tag with the parts you collect from the Blog Train and upload it to our Gallery and you can win! You get FREE Products!! You have until the End of May! Lets see some Creations!!

3 comments:

AngLaRue_Creations April 15, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Awesome kit Michelle and I snagged your QP too!

Anonymous,  April 16, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous,  April 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP