Friday, May 1, 2009

My Challenges that I'm Hosting

Wanted to show off the Challenges that I will be hosting at My Store!!

I am doing the 'Surprise Challenge' Each month I will post a Surprise Challenge for you to do. Wanna know what this months is?? Head on over to the Forum to check it out!! The Gift I am giving to you is.....you guessed it...a Surprise! *LOL* Gotta do the Challenge to see what you get! If you do my Challenge and get the gift, shhhhhhhhh don't tell the surprise!


I am also Co-Hosting the 'Scripture Challenge' with Roxanna! This will be fun! Each month, we will bring you a new Scripture that you will need to put on your LO! I hope you like this months as it is one of my favorites!! Here is what we made as a gift for you for completing it.



Hope to see you in the Forum! Don't forget to check out how you can get our Welcome Kit!! Its HUGE!! over 600MB and its FREE!!! See Forum for all the Details!! Here is a preview of the Entire Kit!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

Unknown May 7, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

I love challenges, I need to head over to the forum and see what you have going on :) You've been tagged, you can read more about it here if you don't have time for this it's ok, I understand.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP