Friday, May 1, 2009

SALE + CHALLENGES

We have a Sale that started, oh about an hour ago. *LOL* We are celebrating NSD with a $1 Sale all weekend long!! Be sure to stop by! We have lots of great products in the store now! I also have uploaded lots of my pix that I will now be selling as Stock Photos!! They will be CU4CU okay too! Which means you can make pretty much whatever you want with these photos and sell them/give away as CU if you want! Check them out HERE! They are on Sale right now for only $2.50 for the weekend, and the 4pk is only $8. Click AD to go to the Store.
I haven't been around much lately due to all my kids activities and working on the Store and stuff! We now Have Challenges there !!! Whooo Hooo! Hope some of you stop by and check it out! I am hosting the 'Surprise Challenge' and Co-Hosting the 'Scripture Challenge' with a great lady and my BF Roxanna (Movefearlessly Designs). Click AD to go to the Forum.

Hope to see you there!!

Oh, forgot to tell you, we have a Huge Kit that we are giving away for FREE!!! Its our Welcome Kit for the Forum and its over 600MB! Go to the Forum for Details on how to get this Amazing Kit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP