Sunday, August 29, 2010

*FULL MOON CU FREEBIE*

Ok, something is seriously wrong with either my PSP or my computer!! Driving me crazy!!! Its like it won't respond to what I want to do! I click on a layer so I can edit or whatever and it selects a different layer. I can't highlight anything! Crazy!


I was able to make you a FREEBIE though. I made a Full Moon. Would be great for all your Halloween needs (or anything else you want..lol). Full Size and is CU ok! Hope someone can use it. I found a great picture of a moon and made a texture from it to make my moon look more realistic. The prev doesn't do it justice! *lol* Enjoy!


Please leave some Luv when you download. It will only take a few seconds and it means alot to me! :)

3 comments:

Myst August 29, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

Thank you, it's fabulous work!
You're very generous!!!!

Unknown August 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Awesome work! Thank you for sharing this wonderful freebie!

suruha September 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Hi, Michelle! Believe it or not, I had a fit trying to find a decent full moon just the other day. This is awesome! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP