Thursday, August 26, 2010

*MEMBERSHIP AVAIL + FREE $15!

I have decided not to let things get/keep me down! I have been trying to create some useful things over these past few days and it seems to be coming around pretty good! Holidays are coming so that means lots of inspiration! *lol*
On that note, I've decided to open a Membership Group! For a very low price ($3/monthy or $25/year) you will get everything that I create each month! Scripts, Templates, Overlays..whatever else I get inspired to do! Great Value! For the cost of just one of my Scripts ($3) you can have a whole month of Goodies! Group Home is HERE. As you probably know most of my Stuff is CU Ok, I have a few ideas for some kits and hope to be able to get them done...I'm just not much of a kit Maker! *rofl* Hope to see some of you join!
*****BONUS*****
If you Join & Select YEARLY Membership ($25) BEFORE Sept. 1st 2010, I will give you a $15 Coupon to use in my Personal Store. (Good on my products only!) I have a SALE going on right now so you could get quite a few Goodies with the $15! :)
If you are ready to sign up, use the Subscribe button below and it should take you to the Group Home Page after checkout, Click Join Group. Please give me up to 12 hours to Approve though, just in case I may be away from my computer when you join. Thanks!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP