Tuesday, September 14, 2010

*WITCHES HAT PSP SCRIPT FREEBIE*

I was playing in PSP the other night and made this! I know Halloween is still over a month away, but I'm having soooo much fun making these things!! :O) I have several New Scripts in Stores..Have a Look HERE! You might find something that you just gotta have! *ROFL*
Now, here is your Freebie. :O) Hope you can find some use for it! Full size (6x6in @ 300dpi) and as always, Greyscaled Layered PSD Template is included in the zip for those that don't use PSP. Script was tested in All versions of PSP and had no errors. :O) Here are some examples from one of my Awesome Testers Peta! After Script finished, she added some textures to her hat..cool huh?

Leave some luv if you download..it'll only take a minute and I love to read 'em! :O)

11 comments:

Anisah September 14, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Thanks hon! I love halloween.

Anisah

Anonymous,  September 14, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

i could extract the files....then all i got was a preview of the hats. sad

Sarah September 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Thanks alot Michelle this is great

Anonymous,  September 14, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

This is just fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing your talents!

Hugs to you,
Barb

Couric Designs September 14, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Thanks for the script. I'm going to give it a try and check out your store.

Artmama September 15, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for Michelle!!!! I'm such a goober when it comes to templates and scripts, thank God you're not lol. Thanks bunches sweets.

CBH September 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

suruha September 15, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Hi, Michelle! I've seen your name pop up several times lately at CU Scrap Freebies Group and thought about you. I sincerely hope that all is well with you and yours.

The little witches hat is adorable! One can't have enough of those! LOL

Thank you! Take good care!

Hugs,

Su

Ille,  September 16, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Thank you for the wonderful witches hat.

Mungo September 19, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Thanks Michelle for sharing your time and talent and for giving me inspiration

Tammy aka bunchie October 4, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

m for the sitches hat I really like it a lot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP